Hand Carved Buddha Amulet
Stunning carved obsidian Buddha pendant that is said to bring luck to anyone who wears it. Made in supreme craftsmanship, this piece is so gorgeous that it could stand alone and hung off to a chain or on a guru bead. This is LIMITED EDITION and not available in stores.
- Measures 53 x 35 x 11mm in dimension
- Made of high-quality natural obsidian
- Designed with Eight Buddhist Guardian Deities
Many people consider it to be very luck to carry a figure of the Buddha around with you – and this amulet would be the perfect way to do it. Not only is the attention to detail second-to-none – the obsidian construction makes this an incredibly sturdy item.
The extremely precious amulet is exquisite and sacred perfect for meditation and yoga. This exclusive mantra necklace can be used by anybody who wants to wear it as a sleek accessory or a prayer ornament.
The amulet itself comes hung from a bead necklace, which not only offers the wearer something more comfortable than a thin cord, but also helps to complete the look.
- Intricately Detailed – The first thing you’ll notice about this amulet is the incredible attention to detail paid to Buddha – despite the amulet being entirely black in color, the light shimmers around buddha’s form and makes him visible.
- Natural Obsidian – This amulet is made using genuine obsidian (known for its strength and hardness) and is more than a match for the daily wear-and-tear faced by jewelry.
- Good Luck – Many consider carrying a buddha icon with you to be inviting of good fortune. This sturdy buddha necklace is sure to see you through a tough day.
The 8 Buddhist Patrons:
- Avalokistesvara is also known as the Buddha of Compassion.
Mantra: OM MANI PADME HUM.
- Akasagarbha is also known as the ‘Boundless Space Treasury’ Buddha and bestows wisdom through enlightenment.
Mantra: OM VAJRA RATNA TRAH SOHA.
- Manjusri is the Bodhisattva of wisdom and awareness associated with spiritual studies or pursuits. He also brings education and marriage luck.
Mantra: OM A RA PA CHA NA DIH.
- Samantabhadra is known as the Bodhisattva of Truth.
Mantra: OM AH HUM AH A KAR SA LE OD A YANG OM DU
- Mahasthamaprapta aids an enlightenment of a person if they seek the Sutra of Infinite Light.
Mantra: NAMO DA SHI ZHI PU SA
- Mahavairocana is a Celestial Buddha and often interpreted as the Bliss Body of the Historical Buddha Gautama Buddha who grants wisdom and enlightenment.
Mantra: OM VAIROCANA HUM.
- Acala Vidyaraja is the principal destroyer of delusion and protector of Buddhism who helps purify negative karma and is powerful for those in need of self control.
Mantra: NAMAH SAMANTA VAJRANAM CANDA MAHAROSANA SPHOTAYA HUM TRAT HAM MAM.
- Amitabha is one of the most revered Buddhas and is also called as the ‘Buddha of Infinite Light’ who greatly bestows blessings to those who earns good karma and is also a powerful protector Buddha.
Mantra: OM AMI DEWA HRIH.